|Semen Sales, Studstock Brian Fanning, Queensland, Australia, Store, fat & stud stock adviser. Specializing in Bos indicus breeds, Herd bull & sire selection appraisals. Herd, stud female classification. Australia and international quality. Brian Fanning breeder of Champion Finlough Wire Fox Terriers.|
Brian Fanning, with over forty five years in the stock business. Store,
fat & stud stock adviser. Brian specializes in Bos indicus breeds, semen
sales, Herd bull and sire selection appraisals. Herd and stud female classification.
Australia and international quality with guaranteed privacy.
Brian Fanning is an Agent for both the Savannah Brahman Stud and the Simon Park Embryo Centre who in conjunction have an accredited Licenced Export Centre which is able to send embryos to all major livestock countries in the world.
Brian recently attended the Houston Livestock and Rodeo Show 2005 in Houston Texas, USA. Studstock can provide semen sales from the following bulls.
1. Principe De Siguacan 87/8 is a two-time Central American Grand Champion, sired by +JDH Karu Manso 800. His dam, SS Barbara V8 D-Union, is sired by +JDH Union Manso and goes back to +Mr. V8 202/3 on the bottom side. At this year's Expica 2003, Principe sired the Grand Champion Get of Sire and the Calf Champion Bull. Principe 87/8 is a proven bull having produced top quality calves in Central America and now in the U.S. Heritage Ranch have cattle in the show barn by Principe. Judd Cullers of Heritage Ranch USA provided a photo in June 04 and he reported that he weighed 2675 lbs. Price (A)$150.00 per straw + GST . Min 5 straws
2. Savannah Mr Manso 007, Brian Fanning thinks this bull is as good as it gets. His calves are very even and impress. This semen is available in the U.S. and South America through Carl Rugg of Bovine Elite and Ultimate Genetics. Priced at $50.00(US) per straw.
3. Brahrock Archer 2114, Brian reports that this son of JDH Madison is producing very good calves with excellent growth rates. He has a good strong head and throws plenty of length and bone. Vic Dequara has used this bull in embryo and A.I. programes.
4. Mr Profiler 729 was awarded INTERNATIONAL GRAND CHAMPION RED BULL - HOUSTON Livestock and Rodeo Show, May 2005
The Dam SRS Miss Majestic 600 was placed in the Braham Register of Renown at the Houston 2005 International Show.
She is owned by Haciendo El Hato Y San Jaoquin.
1999 Reserve Grand Champion Red Female San Antonio
1999 Champion Red Get of Sire San Antonio
1999 Calf Champion Red Female Houston
1999 Junior Champion Red Female Texas State Show
1999 Reserve Champion Red Female Texas State Show
1999 Intermediate Champion Red Female State Fair - Dallas
1999 Grand Champion Red Female State Fair - Dallas
1999 Grand Champion Get of Sire State Fair - Dallas
2000 Junior Champion Red Female Houston
2000 Class Winner Red Bull Houston
2000 National Champion Female Dallas
2000 National Champion Get of Sire Dallas
2003 International Red Senior Champion Bull Houston
And numerous more champions abroad.
As you can see not only is Red Stroke a Championship Bull in the ABBA Showstring but a championship producer of red brahman genetics. We at Swaner Brahmans are extremely excited about the introduction of his daughters into our breeding and embryo transfer program. Red Stroke is currently being used in some ofthe most prestigious red genetic herds extensively in Central America and domestically. With his second calf crop being weaned and processed into the showbarn we are looking forward to the upcoming shows in the year 2004-5, they are a powerful set of Red Brahman calves that we have spent a lifetime striving for in our breeding program.
5. Mr Bacoroi 730 is bred and owned by Steamer Swaner, Texas, USA. He was selected for his size, length, bone and sire type and is sired by the 2000 International Champion bull Top Gun 581 and is a very successful sire in the U.S.
6. Mr Jackal Manso 600/3
7. E3 Sugarland Rex 229/3 is the perfect "Outcross Bull" for all the modern bloodlines. He is an extremely gentle, well balanced, deep sided, fertile bull who produced quality semen at 21 months of age. GeneStar Tenderness - 2 Star. Sugarlands has already been used in embryo programmes in the USA and Australia. His sire, + Sugarlands Rexcrata 1-229/3, is the Immortal Herd Sire who produced 5 consecutive International Champions and two Golden Certified herd bulls. 229/3ís dam, E3 Zeena Papillon 832/8, is a Hudgins blood cow that weighed 1900 lbs. and was International Reserve Champion Gray Female in 2001.
8. FBC DETROIT DE MANSO - Detroit carries full Hudgins Bloodlines and is an eye-catching, young Sire, is well grown, beautifully muscled, and plenty of length and excellent carcass qualities. His pedigree is the highly successful Dakota / Madison cross.
9. CHUDLEY RED PEPPER Bull - Has won Senior Champion at many Shows, including the Longreach Show, Toogoolawah Show, Goondiwindi Show, Caboolture Show, and the Sunshine Coast Show. Owner Neil and Terri Ferris, Red Oak Brahman Stud, Bororen.
10. Billabong Robbo brahman bull, Owned by Neal Ferris, Redoak Brahman Stud, Bororen, Queensland. Billabong Robbo has proved to be a top sire at both Palmvale Brahman Stud farm
11. Dream Boy 165,
12. Sureway Mr Ideal 121E, American Red Brangus,
Brian Fanning, Studstock is an agent for Savannah Brahmans, Embryo and Semen Exporters. Savannah Brahmans, Mackay, Queensland, Australia are an approved quarantine facility, employing the expertise of Cedrick Wise for all their embryo transfer, artificial insemination programmes and semen collection. Studying for 6 years to achieve his veterinary degree, Ced Wise then worked in a mixed veterinary practice for 3 years. His passion for the cattle industry in the field of embryo transfer led him to pursue a 4 year traineeship at Colorado State Uninversity, United States. Ced now operated a successful A.B. centre at Warwick, Queensland, boosting a yearly average of 75% for fresh and 62% frozen from over 8000 embryo implants. For further information about Savannah Brahmans, Mackay, Queensland, Australia contact Vic Deguara, "Savannah Brahman Stud"
Brian Fanning is a owner and breeder of Champion Finlough Wire Fox Terriers. Should you have any enquires regarding the breeding of Wire Fox Terriers, then please don't hestitate to contact Brian Fanning on the telephone numbers listed. Brian currently has the following Wire Fox Terriers, English Champion, Oxmoor House Master which is Now at stud (to approved bitches)
Finlough Gaelic Rose. Sire. Champion Kinnego Hitman (imp) (N.Z.) Dam. English Champion - Burrendon Heather of Fairwyre
Based on English Bloodlines. Home of Burrendon, Heather of Fairwyre, Sire, CH Wyndham The Boss, Dam, Burrenlea Starlight.
Finlough O Swish A1, Sire. English champion Burrendale escort of Purston, Dam. Burrendon Heather of Fairwyre.
Finlough Country Life, Sire. NZ ch Kinnego Hitman, Dam. Burrendon Heather of Fairwyre.